What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website, email us, or interact with us via third-party social media?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, IP or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, navigate our website, email us, or enter and other information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- -To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- -To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- -To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- -To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- -To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- -Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use our website.
- -Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
Personal Data Collected Automatically. We may also automatically collect information from visitors to our website using cookies.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions. We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Warning: The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal information, the Company cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Beginning May 25, 2018, the processing of personal data of users in the European Union is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR. If you are a user in the EU you have the right to:
- - Request access to information that we have about you;
- - Receive information related to our use and processing of your information;
- - Correct or delete any information that we have about you;
- - Withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time;
- - Request that we restrict our use and processing of your information;
- - Object to our processing of your personal data including for marketing purposes based on profiling and/or automated decision making;
- - File a complaint relating to our handling of your personal information with a supervisory authority;
Do we use 'cookies'?
- - Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- - Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- - Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- - Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Persons under the age of 18 are forbidden from entering our website and/or viewing our media.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 18 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 18 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- We collect your email address in order to:
- - Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- - Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- - Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- - Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred. To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- - Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- - Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- - Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- - Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- - Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- - Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from our newsletters.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Contact Link: https://addfriends.com/contact/
NVG Mobile Group, LLC.
65 Pine Ave # 801
Long Beach, California 90802
Last Edited On 06/10/2019